Neurontin is used for treating seizures associated with epilepsy.
Neurontin as known as: Abaglin, Algia, Alidial, Alpentin, Apo-gab, Bapex, Blugat, Bosrontin, Brilian, Dineurin, Edion, Epiven, Epleptin, Equipax, Gabadoz, Gabagamma, Gabahasan, Gabahexal, Gabalept, Gabalich, Gabamerck, Gabanet, Gabaneural, Gabantin, Gabapen, Gabapentina, Gabapentine, Gabapentinum, Gabapin, Gabaran, Gabaront, Gabastad, Gabatal, Gabatem, Gabateva, Gabatin, Gabatine, Gabator, Gabatur, Gabax, Gabental, Gabentin, Gabex, Gabexal, Gabexine, Gabictal, Gabin, Gabiton, Gaboton, Gabrion, Gabtin, Gabture, Galepsi, Ganin, Gantin, Gapentek, Gapentin, Gapridol, Garbapia, Gatilox, Gordius, Kaptin, Katena, Logistic, Medivapom, Mirgy, Mycovit-gb, Nepatic, Neugabin, Neurexal, Neuril, Neurogabin, Neuropen, Neuros, Neurostil, Neurotin, Nopatic, Normatol, Nupentin, Nurabax, Pendine, Progresse, Rangabax, Ritmenal, Semerial, Symleptic, Tebantin, Ultraneutral, Yalipent, Zincobal-gView all
Free AirMail Delivery.
Free AirMail Delivery.
Neurontin is used for treating seizures associated with epilepsy. Neurontin is an anticonvulsant.
Use Neurontin as directed by your doctor.
- Take Neurontin by mouth with or without food.
- Do not take an antacid containing aluminum or magnesium within 2 hours before you take Neurontin.
- If you are taking half of a scored tablet as your dose, take the other half of that tablet as your next dose. Throw away any half-tablets not used within several days of breaking a scored tablet.
- Do not suddenly stop taking Neurontin. You may have an increased risk of side effects (eg, seizures). If you need to stop Neurontin or add a new medicine, your doctor will gradually lower your dose.
- If you miss a dose of Neurontin, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Neurontin.
Store Neurontin at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Neurontin out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Gabapentin.
Our price: $34.52
Our price: $0.60
Our price: $1.05
Our price: $0.74
Our price: $6.48
Our price: $3.64
Jenny K. Schuster
Thanks so much! I really appreciate how helpful you've been and would recommend your company to anyone who asks.
I received the package a few days ago.Thank you so very much! Everything was perfect. I do appreciate your great service and will most definitely order again from you. I'm glad to say that I can recommend you with total confidence. Thanks.
I got my package. I've done business with you in the past and I recommend you to anyone who wants a fair deal on medical supplies. Too bad you guys don't sell insulin.
I have received my package and it is in fine condition. Thanks.
Got my order but and I want to recommend you to a friend!
I have received my package. thank you. Will use my discount for further orders! Thanks.